Maximum no of participants in a team is 2.
No participant can be in more than one team.
Name of both the authors and Guide (If any) must be included in the synopsis.
Submit the synopsis to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every team need to register their team before submitting the synopsis. For registration click here
The event will be held in two phases:
1. Every team need to submit a synopsis of their paper to be presented. Synopsis must contain:
b. Problem definition
c. Solution of the problem defined
d. Effectiveness of the solution
e. Results and discussion
f. Practical application
1. Synopsis should not contain more than 4 pages and should follow IEEE 2 Column format. To know about the IEEE format click here. Synopsis not submitted in IEEE format will be rejected.
2. Text font should be Times new Roman, Font Size should be 12, single spaced and all headings of font size 14.
3. The submission should only be in .pdf format.
4. Paper must fall under following categories:
d. Image and Video Processing
e. Nano Technology
f. Embedded systems
g. Open Source Software development
h. Information Technology
5. Each Team need to register here before submitting the synopsis. Without registration synopsis will be rejected. Last date for registration and synopsis submission is 26th November, 2011.
6. List of selected papers will be posted in IEEE Student Branch Website on 28th November, 2011.
1. The paper selected will have to be presented during the event in front of the judging panel. Two hard copies of the synopsis are to be submitted before presentation.
2. The teams will get 12 minutes to present their paper.
3. It will be followed by a question and answer session of 3 minutes.
4. The participants will have to present their paper as a PowerPoint Presentation (mandatory).
5. Violation of any rule can result in rejection of paper.
Upcoming Events >